The Merchandise Lofts is a hard-loft conversion located in the Garden District at Dundas Street East and Church in the Church-Yonge Corridor. Construction of the building began in 1910 and completed in 1949 for now defunct Simpson’s Department Store. Nearby amenities include the Toronto Eaton Centre, Ryerson University, Toronto City Hall, St. Lawrence Market, Financial district, Queen West, King West, subway/metro access via Queen and King subway stations and all downtown conveniences.